Monday, October 27, 2008

Good to see…let’s see more

Recently, I’ve started to look around the web for more wellness blogs. I was pleasantly surprised to find people willing to blog about their success stories. It has been great to read about lifestyle changes in diet and exercise. Now, I know that there are millions of people working hard every day to make changes in their lives. I know that many of us are starting and maintaining healthy lifestyles.

What I forgot, is how inspiring it is to hear others’ stories.
That inspiration is the reason I have been this industry for all these years. The Progress that my clients make is what inspires me to continue. I want to see and hear about more! You can do the following to help spread the inspiration:

- Tell me about how well your routine is going.
- Share your weight loss stats: starting and current weight.
- Show those thinking about getting started, that it will be worth it!

No comments: